PPUABA Yellow Pages
Published February 03, 2022⏱️
9 min read
The residents of the 4 blocks that make up our block association include some very creative and entrepreneurial people who run businesses, make products, provide services or create art. When we as consumers are looking for such items or services, why not begin our search hyper-locally on our own blocks with our neighbors? We hope that these PPUABA Yellow Pages will help members grow their businesses, learn about locally-available resources, and strengthen our community by promoting more contacts among PPUABA members.
If you run a business, make a product, create art or provide services, click here to find out how to add your listing to these Yellow Pages.
And, if you contact one of your neighbors whose listing you found in these Yellow Pages, please let them know you found their listing here!
- KetchumArt hawks Fine Art on Artspan: http://www.peterjketchum.com and subversive, cute, graphic art on stuff in the KetchumArt Store: https://www.teepublic.com/ketchumart. Also, commissions working from family photos. N.Y. Times: "Ketchum knows how to get the viewer's attention. Shown widely, his pictures commingle colors, commentary and mediums in a manner provocative, funny and to the point. To pigeonhole the work as Pop, folk, cartoon, mixed media, anthropomorphic, or merely strange fall short of the mark!”
Email: email@example.com Image
(submitted by Peter Ketchum, 2022-01-11)
- Fred Bendheim
Contemporary art, Paintings
160 Underhill Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11238
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Image
(submitted by Fred Bendheim, 2022-01-13)
- Chrissy Angliker
At the center of my practice lies the exploration of my ever-evolving partnership with my medium of paint. For every intentional mark, the nature of the medium challenges that intention.
My studio is located in Clinton Hill, at 122 Washington Ave.
Email: email@example.com Image
(submitted by Chrissy Angliker, 2022-01-21)
- Located in Prospect Heights, Brooklyn, ChaseMindBody is a private, residential bodywork and meditation studio catering to all bodies that custom blends modalities to support your whole being.
Website: www.chasemindbody.com Image
(submitted by Tara Chase, 2022-01-13)
- Robert Witherwax, Esq.
Attorney-at-Law, Sole Practitioner
- Estate Planning (wills, trusts, powers of attorney, and advanced health directives)
- Estate Administration (probate, administration, and fiduciary services)
- Real Estate (sale and purchase of houses, co-ops, and condos)
Licensed in New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut
Available to PPUABA members for complimentary consultations
(submitted by Robert Witherwax, 2022-01-15)
- Judge Randolph Jackson
Injured in an auto accident / Trip and fall / Medical malpractice
Hurt on the job / Hospital negligence / Construction accident
FREE LEGAL CONSULTATION
Contact Judge Randolph Jackson
Justice of the Supreme Court of the State of New York (retired)
24 hour cell phone 347-432-5151
Office: Oddo & Babat
Eight West 38th Street (@Fifth Avenue), Suite 1002
New York, N.Y. 10018
(submitted by Randolph Jackson, 2022-01-27)
- Peter B. Gordenstein
Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker
Over 15 years experience servicing our local real estate community with almost a quarter of a $Billion in sales representing sellers and buyers of townhouses, coops, condos, and rentals. I look forward to being of service to you, too.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Photo Image
(submitted by Peter Gordenstein, 2022-01-11)
- Catherine Witherwax
Real Estate Broker
Brown Harris Stevens
A native Brooklynite and a real estate broker since 2001, Catherine Witherwax has helped hundreds of clients sell and buy their properties- from stately townhouses to pre-war co-ops and new condos. Catherine’s clients appreciate the hard work and dedication she calmly brings to each negotiation and transaction, and her colleagues respect her professionalism, integrity, and honesty.
(submitted by Catherine Witherwax, 2022-01-15)
- Stoop Kidz Brass Band
You’ve probably heard us out on the stoop throughout the pandemic, we are also available for any private events! Birthdays, anniversaries, proposals, baby showers, use your imagination, and we will be there playing!
Email: email@example.com Photo
(submitted by Nat Ranson 2022-02-03)
- Roots and Branches Therapy
Our team feels privileged to bear witness to the story of your roots as you branch out towards your goals. We endeavor to serve a diverse client base providing insight, empathy, honest feedback, evidence-based treatments and tools. Our mission is to empower our clients to courageously pursue lives of genuine connection, professional fulfillment, wonderous adventure and mindful acceptance.
Address: 34 Plaza Street East, P109, Brooklyn, NY 11238
Website: www.rootsandbranchestherapy.nyc Logo
(Submitted by Nicole Gonzalez, 2022-01-13)
- Rachel Fernbach LMHC LCAT LMT
Providing Psychotherapy to residents of New York and Massachusetts, conveniently via teletherapy. Focused on the needs of individuals living with:
- Overwhelming stress
- Symptoms of trauma
- Mental and emotional challenges associated with Endometriosis and other types of chronic pain / illness
(submitted by Rachel Fernbach 2022-01-16)
- Nat Ranson - Woodworker
Nat is available for projects large and small, both out of his shop on Park Place, or on site at your home/office! Household repairs, furniture repair, custom furniture, decks, planters, cutting boards, any thing you can think of he’s open to discuss.
View his work on instagram: @ransonwoodworking
(submitted by Nat Ranson 2022-02-03)
- Eligibility: Each resident of a PPUABA block may submit a Yellow Pages listing.
- How to create listings: Yellow Pages listings consist of a category name, up to 75 words of text describing your business, product or service, and up to two attachments, which may be documents in .pdf format or photos in .jpg or .png format, each attachment not greater than 5mb in size. The attachment(s) will be uploaded to PPUABA’s website and will be accessed via links in your listing. The text should contain your name or the name of your business; your phone number or email address; and may contain a link to your website, document or photo. You can find examples of category names at www.yp.com (use the search bar to find category names that approximate what you are looking for).
- Cost: Placing a PPUABA Yellow Pages listing is free! However, as the block association is helping to support your business, we strongly encourage you to support your block association by ensuring your household has made your annual household membership contribution.
- Minors: Residents under the age of 18 may have a Yellow Pages listing (for example, for babysitting, dog-walking, homework helping, etc). However, the listing must be submitted by a parent, and any contact information included in the listing must be the contact information of the parent. Please note that PPUABA’s website is a public site viewable by anyone. By submitting a listing for your child, you assume full responsibility for monitoring contacts and ensuring the safety of your child.
- Submitting your listing: Please submit your listing by emailing it to PPUABA’s webmaster (Marc Gordon) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Organization of listings: The Yellow Pages will be listed alphabetically by category name, and by order of submission within each category. The webmaster reserves the right to combine, separate or otherwise modify category names to improve readability.
- Updates and re-confirmation: To ensure the Yellow Pages listings remain current and relevant, each listing will need to be re-confirmed annually. The webmaster will request the submitter to re-confirm or update the listing. Listings which are not re-confirmed will be removed from the Yellow Pages post. Submitters may request updates to or removal of their listing at any time.
- Changes to these rules: Creation and ongoing maintenance of the PPUABA Yellow Pages is a volunteer effort by PPUABA’s webmaster. Since we are just starting this effort, we may find a need to change these rules as we go. Any such change(s) will be posted here.